A database editor, suitable as front-end for all your relational databases. Connects to Oracle, DB2, MySQL and many other databases. Used to easily query, update and administer your database, create reports and synchronize data.
- Tested on Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQLite, HSQLDB, H2, Apache Derby and SQL Server but should work with any database.
- Tested on Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac OS X, but should run on any configuration.
- Syntax highlighting
- SQL reformatting
- Update records by directly editing the result grid.
- Insert, edit, delete and duplicate records.
- Open, export and import BLOB's and CLOB's.
- Export results to Excel, PDF or flat file.
- Copy and paste BLOB's and CLOB's.
- Export results to insert statements.
- Consult the database structure in the schema browser.
There are no 4 star reviews.