A database editor, suitable as front-end for all your relational databases. Connects to Oracle, DB2, MySQL and many other databases. Used to easily query, update and administer your database, create reports and synchronize data.
- Tested on Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQLite, HSQLDB, H2, Apache Derby and SQL Server but should work with any database.
- Tested on Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac OS X, but should run on any configuration.
- Syntax highlighting
- SQL reformatting
- Update records by directly editing the result grid.
- Insert, edit, delete and duplicate records.
- Open, export and import BLOB's and CLOB's.
- Export results to Excel, PDF or flat file.
- Copy and paste BLOB's and CLOB's.
- Export results to insert statements.
- Consult the database structure in the schema browser.
Perfect tool with over expected features, like export data as ïnsert statement, insert a new row using replicating one existing record.
I have multiple databases (mysql, oracle, sqlite, mssql, etc...) on multple computers... DBEdit works ideally for this! Also very good and quick bugsupport...
dbedit2 is fast and stable
Lightweight, gets the job done. Very useful for quick database browsing and editing.
A fantastic tool and easy to use.