DawNLITE is a Natural-Language-based Image Transmoding Engine. The software transforms an image to a video as recorded by a virtual camera panning and zooming over the image, following a natural language text description of the image.
- Generating video from image annotations and text analysis (for determining relevance, ordering and timing of image regions)
- Synchronized synthetic speech (display and mentioning of image regions at the same time)
- Pre-existing audio (e.g., real spoken text) usable instead of synthetic speech
- Optional subtitles with markup (color highlighting of image regions and textual references)
- Highly configurable (virtual camera behaviour, resolution, choice of subtitles/audio, voice, A/V formats and coding parameters, third party tools, ...)
Be the first to post a review of DawNLITE!