Date++ is a collection of C++ classes for calendrical computations mostly conforming to ISO 8601 standard. It allows users to perform computations involving dates, weeks, months, quarters and years. Date++ is a lightweight library with no dependencies that could be useful in various projects that need calendrical computations.
- Five classes are provided: Date, Week, Month, Quarter and Year.
- Operators ++, +=, --, -=, ==, !=, <=, >=, <, >, + and -.
- All classes have constructors taking strings.
- ISO 8601 compliance.
- Stream input and output operators (operator>>, operator<<) are implemented for all classes.
- Exception handling (no <cassert>).
- Functions converting to and from Roman numerals are provided.
Be the first to post a review of Date++!