Data Crow allows you use the standard movie & video (divx, xvid, DVD, Blu-ray, etc), book (and eBooks), images, games & software, music (mp3 and other music files) cataloging modules. Beside these module (which you can change to fit your requirements) you can create new modules (want to catalogue your stamps, equipment, or anything else?).
The GUI is skinnable.
Data Crow allows you find information on your items through services such as Amazon, Imdb.com, Sourceforge.net, Softpedia, Ofdb, MusicBrainz and many others.
Reporting (based on XLST stylesheets and graphs), loan administration, item importing & exporting, backup & restore, web service and many other optional features are waiting for you..
- Cataloguing of media and anything else
- Loan Management
- Flexible on all fronts; allows you to add/remove/hide fields, design your own forms, skinnable, create your own modules (wizard based), etcetera
- Online services to retrieve the information on your items (imdb.com, amazon.com and many more)
- File parsing (divx, mp3, flac, pdf, jpeg, etc.)
- Full feature desktop GUI and a light weight web server + GUI
- Mass item processing (online update + file parsing)
- Internal help system
- Advanced user management
- Advanced filters (which can be saved for later)
- Out of the box Data Crow catalogs books, movies, audio (CDs and/or files), images and software BUT can catalogue anything else as well
- Server edition (client-server + web server)
Very helpful for my diploma thesis. Data Crow will replace FileMaker as our new art-catalog with about 1800 artworks from about 230 artists. It takes some time to get into all the functions, Data Crow provides. But after a few hours of searching, reading, trying and retrying it works just fine. Also for fully customized modules and data Import on different ways (CSV, SQL-Statements...). Finnaly: Good Job!
Great product, highly configurable.
Excellent program for anyones collection!
Stable work. Good product.