"Database to CSV" allows to back-up data from database(Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server) in the form of CSV files.
Each table data is stored in a separate CSV file.
It also allows to load data from CSV files into the database.
Program can be run from UI or from command line.
There's one more advanced feature which allows merging of data from CSV file to Database.
It is only available from command line.
(It will take foreign keys and unique keys into consideration and then try to insert data with minimum change as possible).
1) If tables do not exist, this program will not automatically create table while loading data from CSV.
- Supports Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL Database
- Supports migration of data between Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server Database with same table structure
- Supports storing/loading of large objects (CLOB, BLOB, LONGVARBINARY etc)
- Export entire database to csv files
- Database backup tool
- Database migration tool
Be the first to post a review of Database to CSV!