DASS-GUI is a graphical user interface for pattern search in non-sequential data.
- (A) Calculation Mode:
- calculation of significant closed sets (modules) in non-sequential data
- (B) Analysis Mode:
- additional analyses of the identified closed sets (1-7)
- (1) filtering, (2) handling of synonymous names, (3) enrichment
- analysis, (4) calculation of means and standard deviations of different
- numerical features, (5) clustering and pruning the closed set results,
- (6) extraction of the underlying closed set hierarchy and corresponding
- export as GML, NET, LIBSEA, or EDGES file, as well as (7) comparison/
- validation with pre-defined sets
- Release notes:
- *** Jan20010 - DASS-GUI 1.01 (first beta version)
- *** Mar2010 - DASS-GUI 1.1 (bugs fixed, similarity pruning improved)
- *** May2010 - DASS-GUI 1.2 (bugs fixed)
- *** July2010 - DASS-GUI 1.3 (bugs fixed, additional input file formats, new help browser)
- DASS-GUI is compatible with all Qt 4.x versions. Note, DASS-GUI v1.3 and newer versions also need QtWebkit.
Be the first to post a review of DASSGUI!