Darwin 2: Java Framework for Evolutionary Computation (genetic algorithm, GA). A true framework with out-of-the-box functionality and extensibility of all classes. Interface-based pattern with dependency-injection to configure components.
- Unlimited extensibility of standard out-of-the-box genetic algorithm features
- configuration by dependency injection
- usage of function evaluators for varying numerical functions at run-time
- transparent registration of MBeans for changing parameters at run-time
- sexual and asexual reproduction with support for crossover, mutation, and all standard G.A. tools
- very general support for generation timing with asynchronous environment changes
- Swing or console GUI (or write your own)
- many other features
Be the first to post a review of Darwin: Evolutionary Computation in Java!