Entirely source-based system. The goal is to provide extremely flexible but easy-to-compile Linux-like OS ready for SSI clusters. Installation procedure is network-independent and automated.
- Simple install from live media (off-line compilation and setup)
- Extremely fast live system (for install and recovery) based on Tiny Core Linux
- Pseudographic package setup utility
- Off-line storage synchronizer
- Line mode switching utility
- Cross-compilation install
- Ready for load-balance clustering
- KOX (Kernel Optimizer eXtreme)
- SSI clustering
Be the first to post a review of Dark Rose OS!