Kontroller is a function written for MATLAB's DAQ toolbox that easily acquires and writes signals using supported hardware. This is meant for scientists and engineers who need a simple, flexible programme to interface with their hardware.
- simultaneous acquisition and control of analogue channels
- NI hardware supported using MATLAB's DAQ toolbox
- easily configure output channels, input channels and control signals
- automatically acquire data from as many different control paradigms as you want
- [to be implemented] robust error handling, stop conditions, and failsafes
- all code I have written is in the public domain. Freely fork and use.
Be the first to post a review of Kontroller for MATLAB DAQ!