DaFT is a frontend to any database that can be connected via ODBC. It provides list views of tables and columns, table view of data, SQL editor, CSV,HTML,SyLK,XLS data format export, and functions for copying data between two ODBC databases.
- Browse database objects and query the data by an ODBC connector
- Export data to excel (XLS)
- Create SQL scripts for inserting data (SQL)
- Copy data from one database into another
- Create SQL statements, helped by syntax highlighting
- Search for differences in similar data sets
- Look for invisible and highlight data beginning or trailing with space characters
- Connect to several different database simultaneously
- Portable software, written in Tcl/Tk, distributed as a starkit.
Be the first to post a review of Database Fishing Tool!