Daedalus is a Maze creation, solving, viewing, analyzing, and scripting program. It runs on 32 bit Windows, with complete C++ source code available. For more information see the Web site: http://www.astrolog.org/labyrnth/daedalus.htm
- Create Mazes in numerous algorithms, dimensions, topologies, and tesselations.
- Solve Mazes automatically with various algorithms or navigate them manually.
- Analyze Mazes to tabulate statistics or highlight interesting areas.
- Explore Mazes from above or in a 3D first person perspective view.
- Automate Maze operations or implement games with a scripting language.
There are no 3 star reviews.