Daabli is a simple cross-platform serialization framework for C++.
- Loads objects from a 'C' style format which is easy to read and edit using any plain text editor
- Extremely simple to integrate and use
- Portable code; implemented in standard C++
- Does not require loadable types to derive from a specific base class
- Does not add any overhead (in terms of space/time) to the types it can load
- Non-intrusive loading support for types which cannot be modified (e.g., library types)
- Built-in support for the following STL containers: string, vector, list, deque, pair, map, multimap, set, multiset
- Supports loading enumerations
- Supports data-structures which form graphs (pointers)
- Supports forward references to objects (pointers)
- Supports (polymorphic and non-polymorphic) pointers to objects of derived types
- Handles multiple inheritance
- Does not require RTTI to be enabled
- Does not require exceptions to be enabled
Be the first to post a review of Daabli!