cZUI is a Zoomable User Interface framework, allowing the creation of zoomable interfaces in C++. It uses the scene graph concept, with the possibility of panning and zooming cameras on various parts of the scene. Multiple cameras can be painted on the same window, each with its own painting rectangle.
Multiple demos and a tutorial are available.
- SDL, SGE and Cairo backends
- Supports huge scene graphs
- Allows real-time animations within the scene
- HUD nodes for sticky display
- Layer nodes for quick on/off display of layers
Be the first to post a review of cZUI!