Repository of desktops and programs for the Cygwin platform
A large repository of open-source programs built for Cygwin, including X11 desktops, language interpreters, multimedia frameworks, cross-compiler toolchains, and much more. Also hosted here is the cygport tool for building Cygwin packages.
cygport releases and the Ports Git repositories are hosted here; Ports packages are available from the website.
- GNOME, KDE, MATE, XFCE, LXDE, Razor-Qt, ROX, and Sugar desktops
- Falcon, Java, Mono, PHP, and PyPy interpreters
- Modules and language bindings for Java, Lua, Mono, OCaml, Perl, PHP, Python, R, Ruby, Tcl, and Vala
- GStreamer, MPD, MPlayer, VLC, Xine, and XMMS2 multimedia frameworks
- Cross-compiler toolchains for Linux, MinGW, Solaris, and embedded systems
Excellent integration, lots of features and painless navigation.
great project guys!
ftp://ftp.cygwinports.org/pub/cygwinports can not connect to ftp server please fix and place mirro http to avoid error
cygwin-ports is fast and stable
A great and reliable repo for me. I recommend that you use this useful stuff.
Stable and works.