Cyborg Auto-Profiler is designed to switch profiles for Cyborg input devices.
When the application detects that a set game or application is running, it will change the profile accordingly. or you can set HotKeys to switch to a specific profile. You can also set a default profile, which is activated when no set processes are detected. For R.A.T Mouse users it can change the DPI mode and Precision Aim Percentages with every individual profile allowing seamless transition and ultimate personalization. M.M.O.7 users can also change the LED colors with specific profiles.
- Supports all Saitek and Cyborg devices.
- Automatic switching of profiles when specific software are detected.
- Default Profile for devices when no set software is running.
- Hot Keys for swapping to specific profiles.
- You can choose from 2 types of Software detection.
- Change the DPI mode and Precision Aim settings for each profile for R.A.T devices.
- Change the LED colors of M.M.O.7 device for each profile.
- Launch profiles without ProfilerU Software running.
This is the 3.2.2 version not the 3.2.3 ...