Cyberfox is a Mozilla-based Internet browser designed to take advantage of 64-bit architecture but a 32-bit version is also available. The application provides a higher performance when navigating your favorite pages.
Compatible With Windows 7 x64, Windows 8/8.x OS. ( Windows XP Unsupported, Windows Vista x64 Unsupported ).
Dedicated support forums.
Dedicated Contact Forms.
Transfer your profile from any Mozilla base browser.
Tell us what you think and write a review.
- x64 Bit Web Browser (x86 Also available)
- Powered By Mozilla source code.
- Intel & Amd optimized versions available.
- Removed features (Telemetry, Healthreport, sponsored tiles And other components that collected information)
- Added new features built in.
- Uses its own profile system.
While I like the browser, it currently does not use the Java runtime application plugin correctly as I cannot scan checks into my Bank's application and make electronic deposits. It that can be fixed I will be a major fan of this browser.
Have to say very fine browser does the job quite well is very fast and stable. Was testing to see if I required an x64 browser right now I am not in need of one but in the future if I ever require one I will be sure to go back to Cyberfox before any others. Thanks