cvsba is an OpenCV wrapper for the well-known Sparse Bundle Adjustment library (sba) by M. Lourakis. The main features are:
- Based on sba-1.6, one of the most popular and robust bundle adjustment implementation, which is extensively used and tested by the community
- sba installation is not needed since it is included in cvsba
- New CMake structure which makes the library compilation, installation and linkage easier
- Similar interface than Bundle Adjustment implementation on cv::LevMarqSparse::bundleAdjust()
- Include examples to test the library on synthetically generated data
- GPL licence
It is nice being able to apply sparse bundle adjustment directly over OpenCV data. Very useful library.
Great Library, it does what it should!