Cursor Control is a program that can generate mouse events and manipulate cursor state. Depending on variables you fill in, Cursor Control generates left button click events in the rhythm you prescribe and each click it will move the mouse as you programmed. This application is a very efficient background tool that can be turned on and off easily. It has been optimized for use in Battlefield P4F/Heroes series, but can work in many other games and programs as well.
* NEWS *
Cursor Control first released!!! Now at v1.0.
Exclusive access for ALL to the professional
edition. Grab your chance right now! Limited
action! Become the professional controller of
- Small and very fast console application
- Optimized for use in shooter games
- Can save and load cursor profiles
- Able to run in background without using much CPU
- Standalone application that can be put anywhere you want
- Available for Windows NT/RT
Be the first to post a review of Cursor Control!