cups filters and ppd files, and sane backend, for the kodak ESP and Hero all in one printers on linux. Likely to work on all ESP and Hero printers
- Ubuntu 12.04 or later includes c2esp and kodakaio. 13.04 has c2esp26
- Scanning: Oct 2013 The sane backend is now in sane-backends 1.0.24
- Scanning: install sane-backends from git to get the best performance
- Scanning: Latest version (13 Sep 2014) has lineart mode.
- Printing: Version 2.7(c2esp27) as 2.6 but more printers
- Printers reported OK: ESP 3250 5250 5500 ESP 7 ESP 9 & many others
- And in the Cxxx series: Advent AW10 Hero 9.1 C310
- Printing: RPM file for printing now available (thanks to user AWL29)
- See project sane-troubleshoot for help diagnosing problems
Is this for Fedora 22? Do I need to compile the source?
Amazing! Worked first time for me too. I'm new to the open source world and loving it.
Easy to find, easy to install, worked first time - on little Advent netbook running Mint 13 & Xfce
cupsdriverkodak - Great!
Cupsdriverkodak is great! Thanks.