README for CUDA4ATI
Download the DLL from sourceforge an copy it to C:\Windows\System32 or in
your System32 directory in your Windows installation folder.
Download the DLL from sourceforge an copy it to C:\Windows\SysWoW64 or in
your SysWoW64 directory in your Windows installation folder.
Sorry, you are currelty not supported, but Linux users: You may try buildig your
own library (but runs CUDA under Linux?).
- allows rudimetary CUDA access to your AMD graphics adapter HD 5000 series upwards
- supports some of the basic CUDA features on a medium speed level, but don't expect too much
- currently NO PhysX support, I tried it, but nvapi.dll detects the hack some way
- currently NO real software works with the DLL because of the mostly complex kernels
- many bugs and unimplemented things