Goal of this project is a freeware game similar to the PSX game "Kula World" / "Roll Away". It is designed platform independent, written in C++ and using the following libraries: OpenGL, SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer), libjpeg, LUA, GLSL-Shader.
- game similar to Kula World
- over 450 levels in 34 different designs!
- Beta 0.3 lot of new stuff like magnets, gravity changers and so on
- multiball feature and two-player-mode
- Internal level editor !
- 3d-Engine via OpenGL
- Joystick/Gamepad support
- Lua-Scripts to design own textures and behaviors
- currently with English, German and Danish translations
Good clone, really near perfection and very similiar to the original Kula World for psx!
Love this GAME!!! Awesome Graphics and Gameplay on Intel Mac Pro with OS X 10.6.8 !! Would Recommend to anyone!! PS: I'm in Antarctica Level 6 and I am still officially addicted for Life .... in Egypt I scored 29975 total!
Nice work you've managed to do with this. I was sceptical at first of what the music and background world would be like (I really love them in Kula World) but this game truly has the right kind of a feel in it. It also looks great and controls better on PC than Kula World by using an emulator. About the only thing I find myself missing is fruits and psychedelic bonus levels.
I can't compile the game on my Ubuntu12.10 :( I can't find any solution for this issue ;(