Goal of this project is a freeware game similar to the PSX game "Kula World" / "Roll Away". It is designed platform independent, written in C++ and using the following libraries: OpenGL, SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer), libjpeg, LUA, GLSL-Shader.
- game similar to Kula World
- over 450 levels in 34 different designs!
- Beta 0.3 lot of new stuff like magnets, gravity changers and so on
- multiball feature and two-player-mode
- Internal level editor !
- 3d-Engine via OpenGL
- Joystick/Gamepad support
- Lua-Scripts to design own textures and behaviors
- currently with English, German and Danish translations
if you have error 0xc0150002 on windows XP, try download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) :)
Great! I was dreaming of Kula World on PC for years, keep it going!
Game with a perfect code though if is only in alpha version. Congratulations to developers for the nice work! :)
Really great alpha version. Loved this game early on PSX.
Superb graphic and ball physics work! It would be better creating a solvable levels with a crescent difficulty.