This is the README for csvtolatex Version 1.3 for everything that referes to this program send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every one who uses this program agrees with the License you find in License.txt.
csvtolatex converts csv-tables created by program like MS Excel or Libre Office Calc to LaTeX code.
This program is simple but stable. It is a fast way to link spreadsheet-program with LaTeX.
See the documentation for further information.
I am supporting this program, but since I want to create a program to do this job much better I am searching for someone who wants to keep this program going. If there are Bugs send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Version 1.3: 2013-04-22
- now the replacement of comma to point and point to comma is implemented
Bugfix: If there was /blank in the first column of the input, it was still in the outputfile
Version 1.2b: 2013-04-18
- gives the option >nolines< to have no lines between the rows and columns
Version 1.2: 2012-11-22
- writes the number of columns in outputfile
- gives a suggestion for the columns of the table
Version 1.1b: 2012-08-30
- no more features but now the uninstaller removes all registry keys
Version 1.1: 2012-07-05
- now there is a program you can use (the installer) with configuration-files (text-files with the extension .ctl)
- I have added '/.,' to set a semicolon (';')
- improved mutlifileoutput, now the outputfilenames are defined in the csv-file
- last version of the script
Version 1.0: 2012-06-21
- no need for catcode! direct input to a LaTeX-file using '\input' in a 'longtable'-enviroment
- switching between math- and textmode
- with '/endhead' you can define the head of a table
- multicolumn support
- multirow support
- cline support
- '/blank' for blank cells
Version 0.3: first public release 2012-06-09
I have recreated this scipt and made some things much simpler
- easier defining of input and outputfiles
- special replacements removed
- improved multifileoutput
- support for tables with a different number of columns
Version 0.2: improved for personal usage
- added special replacements
- support of multifileoutput
Version 0.1: first personal usage
I have found a really simple Version of this scipt after some research. Unfortunatly I have not found the source again, so thanks to the one who showed me this way.