csvtolatex converts csv-tables created by a spreadsheet software like MS Excel, Libre Office or Open Office Calc to a LaTeX table code you can directly include in your LaTeX-code.
This program/script is for everyone using LaTeX and tables like measurement scales, where the tables can be changed from time to time. Like changing an equation to evaluate.
This program/script is not designed for learning how to create a table in LaTeX.
If there are some questions or if you like to develop this project then send me an email to <email@example.com>.
- supports csv files
- conversion to LaTeX
- supports to separate several tables out of one inputfile
- support of cline
- support of multicolumn
- support of multirow
- similar to Excel to LaTeX conversion
- similar to Calc to LaTeX conversion
- pre compiled version in the installer
- controlling with simple configuration file (a text-file with *.ctl as extension)
- configuration-creator in the installer
Be the first to post a review of csvtolatex!