csv2odf can create business intelligence reports from csv data sources with output to ods, odt, html, xlsx, or docx documents. It uses a template file that you design to control the layout, fonts, and colors. Just query your database with output to csv (or tsv), then use csv2odf to insert the data into your template to produce a nice looking formatted output. It is a command line tool and you can automate the generation of reports by using scripts and cron. It can be used to create spreadsheets and documents for LibreOffice, OpenOffice, Microsoft Office Excel and Word. It is open source GPL v3 and crossplatform, it can run on most operating systems that can run Python (Python is required). More details, example files, and online manual at http://csv2odf.sf.net.
- Generate business intellegence reports for OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice.
- Generate business intellegence reports for Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
- Generate reports in ods, odt, html, xlsx, and docx format.
- Convert csv data into reports with formatted fonts and colors.
- Automate report generation using shell scripts and cron.
There are no 3 star reviews.