CSS PDF signing tool allows you signing of PDF documents with x.509 certificates either obtained from a local keystore or from a standard Windows keystore (Windows-MY).
Obtaining of the Windows-MY certificate protected by Entrust secure store monitoring solution is fully integrated with Entrust Secure Store Login utility.
The tool allows you selecting a right certificate from a list of all available certificates and also enter a "reason" and "location" signature attributes which, if entered, become a part of the visual signature. In addition, image based signature may also be inserted to the document.
The tool is Java based and fully portable to any OS which supports Java.
- Sign PDF documents with digital certificates
- Browse digital certificates from local keystore or from Windows secure store
- Fully integrated with Entrust secure store login
- Allows adding signature attributes such as Reason and Location
- Allows adding image-based signature
Be the first to post a review of CSS PDF Signing Tool (coming soon)!