C# class structures for reading and manipulating Library of Congress MARC records using the MARC21 standard. Based upon the PHP Pear package File_MARC (http://pear.php.net/package/File_MARC) by Dan Scott
- Convert raw MARC21 or MARCXML records to easily manipulated C# objects, and back to raw
- Records are broken down into native .Net List objects for easy use.
- Add/Insert/Delete from each record's list objects to modify the record
- Support for special characters and writing/reading the MARC8 Encoding format (Loosely tested, please give feedback)
- Support for UTF-8 records (Loosely tested, please give feedback)
- Source zip contains example code to help you get started.
Be the first to post a review of CSharp MARC!
In memory of W. Delano
Thanks very good project! +
Thanks for Pymol, it's good!
Thanks for great project! Simply the best.Good,good,good.+1