CruxEX 3.0 64bit 2013 Linux Live CD is based on CRUX 3.0
CruxEX 3.0 64bit 2013 Linux Live CD is based on CRUX 3.0 (latest version, released 130119), which is all Linux enthusiasts/nerds favorite OS.
CruxEX 3.0 2013 uses the LXDE Desktop environment and kernel 3.8.2-x86_64-exton with support for "extra everything". CruxEX 3.0 can also be installed to hard disk and/or a USB stick.
NOTE ABOUT THE OLD VERSION OF CruxEX
I have kept the old version of CruxEX (CruxEX 32bit 2.8 2012) on the server. People with older computers (32bit) may like it. It also uses the LXDE Desktop environment.
Install my new version of CruxEX 3.0 64bit from 130313 to a USB Pen Drive and save your system changes - read this INSTRUCTION: http://cruxex.exton.net/cruxex-3.0-pen-drive
- LXDE Desktop environment
- Kernel 3.7.8-exton (version 130222) and 3.8.2-x86_64-exton (version 130313)
- Compilation tools
- Installation to hard disk
- Installation to USB stick - save system changes on the stick
- Gimp 2.8.2
- 64bit - CruxEX 3.0 2013 ISO - version 130222
- 64bit - CruxEX 3.0 2013 ZIP - version 130313 - with kernel 3.8.2-x86_64-exton
- 32bit - CruxEX 2.8 2012 ISO - version 121116
Be the first to post a review of CruxEX 64bit Linux Live CD!