CruxEX 3.0 64 bit 2014 Linux Live USB is based on CRUX 3.0 (latest version, released 130119), which is all Linux enthusiasts/nerds favorite OS.
CruxEX 3.0 2014 uses the LXDE Desktop environment and kernel 3.13.6-cruxex with support for "extra everything". CruxEX 3.0 must be installed to a USB pen drive. After that you can install the system to hard disk (if you want). You can install to a USB stick in two different ways. While installing CruxEX to hard disk you can use Grub 2 as startup manager.
NOTE ABOUT THE OLD VERSION OF CruxEX
I have kept the old version of CruxEX (CruxEX 32bit version 20121116) on the server. People with older computers (32bit) may like it. CruxEX 2.8 32bit also uses the LXDE Desktop environment.
Install my new version of CruxEX 3.0 64bit from 140321 to a USB Pen Drive and save your system changes - read this INSTRUCTION: http://cruxex.exton.net/cruxex-3.0-pen-drive
- LXDE Desktop environment
- Kernel 3.13.6-cruxex (build 140321)
- Firefox 28.0 - in version 140321
- Compilation tools
- Grub 2
- Installation to hard disk
- Installation to USB stick - save system changes on the stick (persistent)
- Gimp 2.8.10 - in version 140321
- 64bit - CruxEX 3.0 2014 ZIP - version 140321 - with kernel 3.13.6-cruxex
- 32bit - CruxEX 2.8 ISO - version 121116 - with kernel 3.6.6-exton
Be the first to post a review of CruxEX 64bit Linux Live USB!