CruxEX 3.1 64 bit 2015 Linux Live CD/USB is based on CRUX 3.1 (latest version, released 140716), which is all Linux enthusiasts/nerds favorite OS.
CruxEX 3.1 2015 uses the LXDE Desktop environment and kernel 3.18.3-x86_64-cruxex with support for "extra everything". CruxEX 3.1 can be installed to a USB pen drive. After that you can install the system to hard disk (if you want). You can install to a USB stick in two different ways. While installing CruxEX to hard disk you can use Grub2 as startup manager.
NOTE ABOUT THE OLD VERSION OF CruxEX
I have kept the old version of CruxEX (CruxEX 32bit version 20121116) on the server. People with older computers (32bit) may like it. CruxEX 2.8 32bit also uses the LXDE Desktop environment.
Install my new version of CruxEX 3.1 64bit from 150119 to a USB Pen Drive and save your system changes - read this INSTRUCTION: http://cruxex.exton.net/cruxex-3.1-pen-drive
- LXDE Desktop environment
- Kernel 3.18.3-x86_64-cruxex (build 150119)
- Firefox 38.0a1 (Nightly) - in version 141017
- Compilation tools
- Installation to hard drive - easy to perform in 5 - 10 min
- Installation to USB stick - save system changes on the stick (persistent)
- Gimp 2.8.14 - in version 150119
- 64bit - CruxEX 3.1 2015 ZIP - version 150119 - with kernel 3.18.3-x86_64-cruxex
- 64bit - CruxEX 3.1 2015 ISO - version 150119 - with kernel 3.18.3-x86_64-cruxex
- 32bit - CruxEX 2.8 ISO - version 121116 - with kernel 3.6.6-exton
- Nvidia Graphic driver 346.35 included in CruxEX version 150119
- Live system
Be the first to post a review of CruxEX 64bit Linux Live USB!