A techonogically advanced engine using C++ and ASM as languages, with improved performance and a almost virtually infinite triangle count support, even on slower and older machines.
It haves a full shader system, physics system (DOE Based), 100% physically correct lightning and colour grading, and supports various popular formats in 3D modelling and gaming scene.
It was previously under a heavy eula policy, but now is under GPL because of internal problems.
- 100% Physically correct lightning, physics, collision detecting, sound and radiosity light reaction
- Hability to run a HUGE amount (1 quadrillion +) triangles, being almos virtually infinite its limits
- Complex shader, particle and fluid systems, alowing "chemical scripting" of interaction of those elements, even calculating the density, magnetism and other features of those elements
- Multi-layer Sub-Surface Scattering supporting 5 layers of scattering, supporting 8 shaders per-layer of scattering
- "Lens Emulation" Mechanism, capable of simulating production defects of lenses that generates effects such as "Lens Flares" and "Glimpses"
- Support for emulating legacy physically incorrect physics... (Think: Quake 3)
- Support for most of the major MAP, Sound, Video, Texture and Model formats on the market
- Quake style CVARS and command line commands
Be the first to post a review of CruoEngine!