Cpuminer pro is an advanced cpu miner for litecoin, bitcoin, dogecoin or other cryptocurrencies based on scrypt & command line cpuminer minerd tool with GUI, supports getwork & stratum mining protocol. Can be used for both solo and pooled mining.
Available for windows, linux, mac, ubuntu platforms. Included all dependencies (lincurl, Qt).
Portable, no installation required.
Documentations, manuals, Blockchain .torrent and various batch files are provided.
Inbuilt mining pools. Mining pool status: total rewards, paid rewards, speed rate reporting and share rate counting.
Runs minimizing to system tray in background. Restart automatically after crash.
Save output to text file.
Arguments and options can be set using GUI.
Multi-threaded, scrypt algorithm for litecoin and SHA-256d for bitcoin mining.
- Highly optimized for x86, x86-64 and ARM architectures
- Automatically uses SSE2, AVX and AVX2 instructions where available
- Supports the Stratum mining protocol
- Lightweight, only depends on libcurl and jansson
- Tested on a wide variety of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, OS X, a few BSDs, Solaris and AIX
- Simple GUI
- System tray minimization, restart after crash.
- Save log file to a text output.
could someone please tell me how to install and use this promising bit of software - i'll pay you in LTC - please write instructions as if im a total idiot newbee alien from another planet and please don't assume that im as computer literate as yourself. a step by step comprehensive how to would be appreciated ive read the instructions inside the files but the writer assumes that the user has the same amount of computer understanding as his, or herself.
Original command line tool is available here sourceforge.net/projects/cpuminer/