Easy game to understand, but not so easy to play. The game elapses by turns, which is a style of strategy game completely renowned. Player will be able to select one from around 200 countryballs, and launch a road to the conquest of the little balls's world. From buildings, farms, factories, and the Statue of Liberty, to improvements such as coining operations and immigration waves, player must take care of it's countryball, investing correctly their resources and points, like money, food, health, or happiness. But nothing stays the same forever, so player can change the political system; from dictatorship to republic, from monarchy to communism. Once possible, the recruitment should start and launch soldiers or ambassadors to the rival countryballs, depending if you want peace or war. But player must be careful, if something goes wrong, diseases or revolts may take place and that will slow down the countryball's progress. Is all up to you, you decide the destiny of your countryball.
- Four different game styles (Tutorial, Scenario, Free Play and Multiplayer, only LAN).
- In English (officialy supported) and more than 20 other fanmade languages.
- Portable, so files can't be missed or corrupted.
- Includes CoWo Creator, to create custom countryballs and languages.
- Transferable .sav, .prfl, .dat and .lang files between players.
Laosball gives much monies 4 game development, worth it!