A high resolution Countdown Timer and Stop Watch written in C# .NET that pop up a message box with user defined message and play user specified sound when time is up.
It use a QueueTimer (via PInvoke) for high resolution timing and System.Timers.Timer for normal resolution.
It also allow users to save, load and remove current state to/from a XML file.
- Countdown timer and Stop Watch.
- Pop up user defined message when time is up.
- Play user specifed sound when time is up.
- Automatically imecalculate effective t from input, such as 80 seconds equal to 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Used QueueTimer (via PInvoke) for high resolution. Used System.Timers.Timer for normal resolution.
- Support down to 1 millisecond (ms) resolution.
- Save, Load, Remove current state to/from a XML file
countdowntimer works great
Really useful application, I'm using it to manually track my old consoles playing time.