Source Code Line Counter
Is totaling the number of lines in your source code across all project related files dragging you down?
Countageous can help! Just select the source code files in question (any extension, and from any directory), and let the program do all of the tough counting and adding up work.
Hopefully it can make something a little easier for you.
- I'll add more features down the line, so suggest features that you'd find useful and I'll see what I can do!
REQUIRES .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0!
- Counts from almost any source code extension that you can throw at it.
- Can work with source code from multiple languages at one time.
- Can read from source code files in multiple directories.
- Because of the way the program counts, it works files other than source code files. Pass any file through it to count up the raw lines of data inside of it.
Be the first to post a review of Countageous!