Graphics generator for pie diagram matrix from spreadsheets
For comparative plus/minus spreadsheet data, Coulson Plot Generator application creates a multiple pie diagram, for a rapid visual comparison of subunit occupancy across a range of entities. Numbers of pies, segments, labels and colours are customisable. Creates an editable PDF from a comma separated text file. Now with zoom capability and more memory, for larger datasets. Save images in several formats including SVG.
- Generate comparative taxonomy diagram from large spreadsheet data set
- Can orient pie diagrams in either direction
- Release 1.1 on October 29th 2012
- Saves to PDF for graphics editing, or to rendered image file of any size
- DMG for Mac OS X tested on Lion requires 800MB RAM
- Java stand alone application tested on Linux, Windows, Solaris
- Documentation for users and developers
- Zoom in or out to quickly review larger data sets
- Add your own color scheme
Be the first to post a review of Coulson Plot Generator!