Microsoft recommends several methods for recovering Excel data from corrupt spreadsheets. S2 Recovery Tools for Microsoft Excel makes it easy to follow these recommended routines by just pressing buttons.
The application also adds five methods of its own for recovery. Additionally it has its own native previous file version recovery tool which works in any version of Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Another feature of the program is a preloaded search interface for finding temporary, deleted and lost versions of your corrupt file.
For completeness sake the program has shortcuts to 2 major commercial solution providers for corrupt Excel files including providing the coupon "S2SERVICES" for using Recoveronix' online corrupt file recovery service for free until Nov 1, 2014, a $39 value.
This program was formerly known as Excel Recovery and more recently, S2 Services Excel Recovery.
- Provides for easy implementation of most of Microsoft's recommended methods for Excel file corruption recovery.
- Provides three of its own methods for recovery.
- Provides shortcuts to 4 major commercial Excel file corruption solution providers.
- One of the shortcuts is to Recoveronix online file recovery service which along with the provided "S2SERVICES" coupon is free until May 1, 2013, a $39 value.
- Loading of a corrupt file into the program immediately invokes the program to search through previous versions of the file if they are stored in WIndows
- Also has a preloaded temporary and deleted file search interface, allowing you to search for such files without knowing their often obscure file names and locations.
Great tool! Also I have used ExcelFIX and it works fine
Hello, You can also try to use an other perfect tool to fix your corrupt Excel file. I am talking about Kernel for Excel Recovery that can immediately repair and recover damaged excel file within few clicks. For more information about this tool visit excelrecoverytool.net
Thanks for software and updates.
I am a bit disappointed in this software. It does make an attempt to recover data but tries to install tons of malware. I am very surprised that Sourceforge allowed this to be published. Not typical of what you see allowed on Sourceforge. It is a noble attempt at trying to recover but overshadowed by malware installation attempts.
Great software, after trying a few I choose this one!