A lightweight database (Infobase) which runs on Windows and Android.
Coral View enables you to setup a personal database (Infobase) within minutes. To get started all you need to do is spend 10 minutes reading the 1st section of the Coral View Help File.pdf document to gain an understanding of the Infoitem concept (see the Help Files folder under the Files tab above).
Can't find an app which meets your mobile data requirements? Create your own Infobase on your PC and download it to your Android device using Dropbox. While you are 'out and about' you can:
- view and edit documents in your Infobase.
- record numbers against Infoitems.
- make personal notes which are linked to Infoitems.
Upload your Infobase from your Android device to Dropbox and it is synchronised with the Infobase on your PC. Infoitems in your PC Infobase can be exported in Microsoft Excel format for the purpose of customised reporting or linking to other databases.
Manage your information with a personal touch. An Infobase is a database with personality.
- Create your own lightweight database (Infobase) on your PC containing documents, numbers and personal notes..
- Download your Infobase to your Android device using Dropbox.
- View and edit documents on your Android device.
- Capture numbers linked to Infoitems on your Android device.
- Make personal notes linked to Infoitems on your Android device.
- Upload your Infobase from your Android device to Dropbox and synchronise it with the Infobase on your PC.
- Export Infoitems from your PC Infobase in Microsoft Excel format.
Thanks for Coralview, it's good!