CopyQ is advanced clipboard manager with searchable and editable history with support for image formats, command line control and more.
- Supports Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Store text, HTML, images and any other custom format.
- Customize tray menu.
- Save items in new tabs (and groups).
- Quickly browse through items (fast navigation, filtering with matched text highlighting).
- Sort items, create new, remove, copy/paste to different tab.
- Variety of system-wide shortcuts (e.g. show main window or tray, edit clipboard, copy next/previous item, paste as plain text).
- Immediately paste to focused window from tray or main window.
- Fully customizable appearance (colors, fonts, transparency).
- Add notes to items.
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting.
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text.
CopyQ is magic, can't use any OS without it anymore ^_^
My goodness, what a relief! Talking about Linux/Ubuntu, I had tried most of them Diodon, ClipIt ... you name them! This CopyQ is excellent, even better than ClipMate under Windoze. Install and enjoy!
After hunting all over the net for a reliable gui clipboard for my Fedora Linux and Gnome-based Mate, someone put me onto CopyQ. From the moment I first found it, to the automatic installation (a boon for this non - geek!) I've loved it. Thanks you guys, tremendous job well done.
Best clipboard I could find
Powerfull, lightness, very customizable. I test many clipboards for Windows and this is the best. Very thanks :)