CopyQ is advanced clipboard manager with searchable and editable history with support for image formats, command line control and more.
- Supports Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Store text, HTML, images and any other custom format.
- Customize tray menu.
- Save items in new tabs (and groups).
- Quickly browse through items (fast navigation, filtering with matched text highlighting).
- Sort items, create new, remove, copy/paste to different tab.
- Variety of system-wide shortcuts (e.g. show main window or tray, edit clipboard, copy next/previous item, paste as plain text).
- Immediately paste to focused window from tray or main window.
- Fully customizable appearance (colors, fonts, transparency).
- Add notes to items.
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting.
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text.
After hunting all over the net for a reliable gui clipboard for my Fedora Linux and Gnome-based Mate, someone put me onto CopyQ. From the moment I first found it, to the automatic installation (a boon for this non - geek!) I've loved it. Thanks you guys, tremendous job well done.
Best clipboard I could find
Powerfull, lightness, very customizable. I test many clipboards for Windows and this is the best. Very thanks :)
Best clipboard manager for linux. Keyboard shortcuts, configurability, scripting that is understandable, great responsive support = win.. Can't remember if it is available for mac, as it would be the best one there too, as the mac clipboard solutions last I checked were not very good at al and all cost. Haven't tried it on windows box yet because have been running clipmate there since mid nineties. CopyQ could still pick up a few tricks from clipmate but it is close enough that I don't miss clipmate much at all when working in linux, which is most all the time. .
Probably one of the best, if not the best clipboard managers there out there. Also aesthetically pleasing.