Supports Xbox 360 controllers and possibly other Xinput controllers. Also supports other USB controllers such as Logitech Dual Action. Go to Configure -> Non-Xbox controller.
ControllerToKeys aims to give full controller support to all PC games that don't have it by emulating key strokes, mouse movement, mouse buttons, scroll wheel and key combos (i.e. alt+tab).
With the ability to save and sharing button mappings, the intention is to be able to publicly share your mappings with others via. the forums. Hopefully, one day every game will have have mapping.
Requires Java 7.
- Emulate Keyboard and Mouse with gamepads
- Multi-Platform, and supports many controllers
- Bind key combos to a single button (e.g. alt+tab)
- Upto 10 sub-mappings allows for many keys to be easily accessible at the press of a button
- Circle centred mouse control allows the thumbstick to control characters in games Diablo 3 and Path of Exile
- Save and share your mappings
Be the first to post a review of ControllerToKeys!