Generates images from written instructions called a grammar
Context Free is a program that generates images from written instructions called a grammar. The program follows the instructions in a few seconds to create images that can contain millions of shapes. Context Free is, well, free! You can download the software and start creating art on your computer right now.
- Simultaneously available for Macintosh, Windows and Posix/Unix
- Progressive image update: watch it generate
- Save generated images in PNG or SVG format
- Produce animations
- Edit grammars and re-render easily
- Render very large images (as large as 100 Mega-pixels)
- Can handle generated images with millions of shapes
- Carefully tuned graphics rendering
- Many built-in examples
- Automatic checking for updates (Mac only)
- It's free, as in beer and as in speech
Be the first to post a review of Context Free Art!