This is a simple utility to enable Linux users to use 3G Internet from Bulgarian mobile operators with 3G USB modems without any configurations performed by the user.
Currently tested on recent Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora and openSUSE distributions and following devices: HUAWEI E173 (Vivacom), Alcatel X220L (Vivacom), ZTE MF190 (Globul), ZTE K3565-Z (M-tel).
connect_3g now supports PIN code security, though using it is not recommended.
- Works out of the box, no configuration needed.
- Works with Bulgarian moblie operators.
- Monitors signal quality and connection type.
- Autodetects the available 3G USB modem.
- Supports PIN code security.
- Easy to install.
- Easy to use.
Be the first to post a review of connect_3g!