Concutest is a collection of tools designed to make the development and testing of concurrent Java programs easier and more reliable. Concutest is available under the BSD License and under active development by the JavaPLT group at Rice University.
- detect failures and errors in all threads
- enforce that all child threads terminate before a test ends
- detect child threads that terminated only due to fortuitous circumstances
- utilities to simplify multi-threaded tests
- backward-compatible to JUnit
Be the first to post a review of Concutest!