ConceptBase.cc is a multi-user deductive and object-oriented database system for metamodeling and method engineering. Includes a graphical client that builds upon the logic-based features of the ConceptBase,cc server. The data model is O-Telos.
ConceptBase.cc can represent information at the data level (example data, traces of process executions etc.), the class level (schemas, process definitions etc.), the metaclass level (constructs of modeling languages), the meta-metaclass level (constructs for defining modeling languages), and so forth.
ConceptBase.cc is developed by the ConceptBase Team at University of Skövde (HIS) and University of Aachen (RWTH). ConceptBase.cc supports Linux, Solaris, and Windows. The system is distributed under a FreeBSD-style license.
- supports multiple users and shared workspaces (modules)
- includes an engine for Datalog with negation
- includes an active rule component (ECA)
- available as pre-compiled binaries for Windows, Linux, Solaris
- based on the Telos knowledge representation language
- supports metamodeling with an unlimited number of abstraction levels
- provides instantiation/classification, specialization, and attribution
- allows to define the semantics of new link types such as partOf
- allows to manipulate large conceptual models (>1.000.000 concepts)
- has a graphical user interface implemented in Java
Be the first to post a review of ConceptBase.cc!