Command Line GUI is for composing options of command line programs. And the core library support rapid developing command line program with programming interface compatible with Plossum library.
This project includes a primary plugin for Robocopy, which reassembles Better Robocopy GUI. If you have developed a command line program utilizing Plossum library, through changing references and recompiling, your program could become a plugin and obtain a GUI.
- Generate GUI controls for editing parameters and options.
- Provide a text editor to edit command line arguments directly, and reflect changes back to the property grid, and vice-versa.
- Provide immediate hints to an option highlighted in the property grid or in the text editor.
- Support rules of inclusion, exclusion and combination among options.
- Command line programs utilizing Plossum library may get GUI without the need for further programming.
There are no 4 star reviews.