Command Line GUI is for composing options of command line programs.
You may create a plug-in for a command line program, while this project includes a primary plugin for Robocopy, which reassembles Better Robocopy GUI. If you have developed a command line program utilizing Plossum, through adding a few more lines of codes your program could become a plugin and have a GUI.
- Generate GUI controls for all optional parameters.
- Provide a text editor to edit command line directly, and any change to the options in the text may be reflected back to the property grid, and vice-versa.
- Provide immediate hints to an option highlighted in the property grid or in the text editor.
- Some optional parameters are exclusive or inclusive to each other, while some are just combination of others. The program may handle these scenarios properly.
- Command line programs utilizing Plossum could become a plugin through a few more lines of codes.
There are no 1 star reviews.