Commanderj4 is a Java based application for Production recording and Labelling by using industry standard GTIN (EAN-128) barcodes. The application can be run on Windows, Mac OSX or Linux operating system and use MS SQL, Oracle or mySQL databases. It can run standalone or be interfaced to other ERP systems such as SAP. Barcodes can printed using native ZPL on Zebra compatible printers however any printer can be used. In addition, the application has built in support for Symbol (Motorola) MC90xx or compatible barcode scanners to permit transactions to be performed on pallets by scanning their SSCC (Serial Shipping Container Code).
- SSCC Barcode Label Printing
- Interfaces to ERP Systems like SAP, TROPOS etc.
- Java Client
- Works Web Based Barcode Scanners
- MS SQL Server, mySQL and Oracle Databases supported.
- Works with Symbol Pocket Browser Kiosk mode if available.
- Interfaces to Zebra and LogoPak printers.
Amazing job. Thanks all You Rock!
Thanks for so usefull driver.
great software, thank you
Cute realization. Great app, commander4j! Bookmark it!
I like it - pretty stable and provides the major possibilities that i need
I am not able to see the video of these tutorials. If I could it is really a good job