Source code ColorSynth MIDI controlled RGB LED lighting fixtures. www.colorsynth.com Coded in assembly for Microchip PIC16F1827, 16F88 and 16F628A microcontrollers. Released under gplv3
- Assembly level implementation of the entire MIDI specification
- Recognition and translation of MIDI events to single source RGB lighting effects
- Red, Green, Blue, and Full RGB Spectrum triangle oscillators, Speed adjustable from 0-127
- Full RGB square wave strobing, speed adjustible from ~0.1ms to 2 second periods in 127 steps.
- Four color pallettes applied to note on events, velocity determines the speed at which the current RGB color changes to the new RGB color
- MIDI channel assigned by DIP switch, temporary channel reassignment controlled via CC
- PIC16F1827 based code supports three analog potentiometer inputs and one pushbutton switch
Be the first to post a review of ColorSynth!