Cognitive Python is a cross-platform library for designing and conducting psychological experiments in Python. A few of its main features are:
- A full-featured 2D display library for rapid development
- Full control of computer I/O (display, mouse, keyboard, gamepad, joystick, audio)
- Advanced library of data collection techniques
- Data export to NumPy/SciPy, R, MATLAB, and Microsoft Excel
- Compatibility with PyACT-R for cognitive modeling
If you are interested in contributing to the CogPy project, contact the lead developer, Jasper Danielson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be the first to post a review of CogPy!