CodaChrome is a tool for visually exploring how the proteome of a bacterium of interest relates to every other finished bacterial genome in GenBank.
- Gene/Species "Select" Tool - real time substring searches
- "Sort" rows by a single protein, segment of adjacent proteins or whole proteome
- "Normalized Sort" allows you to sort by whole proteome identity normalized by replicon length
- "Save View" - Saves current view to an image file
- "Blast Online" searches blast alignments on NCBI's website
- Zoom in/out, view selection, zoom all out
- Ctrl/Command click on gene arrow and drag to select large segments
- Gene and Species arrows can can be click dragged or moved with arrow keys
Be the first to post a review of CodaChrome!