General-purpose tools and development platform for constrained parameter continuation, e.g., bifurcation analysis of dynamical systems. This material is based upon work partially supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1016467 and the Danish research council (FTP) under the project number 0602-00753B.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed on this site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation or other funding sources.
In the current release, documentation and tutorials are available for the following toolboxes and examples:
* toolbox/ep : equilibrium continuation, tutorial in help/ep/EP-Tutorial.pdf
* toolbox/core : toolbox development in COCO, short reference in help/core/COCO_ShortRef.pdf
* examples/recipes : examples from the book Recipes for Continuation. To browse this documentation, type 'doc recipes' on the command line, after installation
- Multi-dimensional atlas algorithms
- Flexible handling of constraints
- Object-oriented problem construction
- Well-designed development interface
- Support for adaptive discretization
- Template and production-ready toolboxes